at the end of marc 2012 i have completed my
FIVE YEARS IN SANCHETI COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY PUNE, INDIA
AS A ASSISTANT PROFESSOR/ LECTURER.
It unbelievable that i complete five years. what a journey….! i was a great experience. when i look back there are many more milestones and achievements i could do in and due to sancheti college of physiotherapy.
1. PUBLICATION:- i could done two publication (1 international -NDTA NETWORK and 1 national Journal of orthopedics and rehabilitation). Preparing for next 4-5 publications this year
2. RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:- INTERNATIONAL
a.Winner Of Young Presenters Scholarship From Epilepsy Foundation India, in the conference of“International congress on neurology and rehabilitation Goa April 2010”,
a. Winner of best paper award in engeering and technology category In Avishkar 2010 of Maharashtra university of health sciences (MUHS), Nashik India.
b.WINNER OF BEST PAPER FOR scientific paper presentation in AVISHKAR 2010 of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), AURANGABAD, India.
3.REESOURCE PERSON/COURSE INSTRUCTOR:- I have conducted Conducted workshop on
a. 2D & 3D Gait Analysis and its Management
b. two workshops of MOTOR RELEARNING PROGRAM- for stroke rehab
c. two workshops of Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
4. Development of new NEURO DEPT thanks so sancheti hospital and sancheti healthcare academy
5. SUPPORT GROUP: we have started with Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, and very soon we will start stroke, Parkinson and brain injury.
6. i got opportunity to treat DADA J. P. VASVANI.
7. May be this academic year i will be a post graduate teacher and i will get opportunity to guide 2 PG students and be a READER.
8. Be a imp part of scientica- students conference.
I am very thankful for support of
Dr. K. H SANCHETI, MS ORTHO, founder chairman, Sancheti hospital.
DR. PARAG SANCHETI, MS ORTHO, chairman, Sancheti hospital.
MRS. MANISHA SANGHAVI, executive director, Sancheti healthcare Academy
DR. S. M. SABNIS, EX PRINCIPAL, Sancheti college of physiotherapy,
DR. S. A. RAIRIKAR, PRINCIPAL, Sancheti college of physiotherapy,
DR. NILIMA BEDEKAR
DR. VASANTI JOSHI,
DR. VIVEK KULKARNI,
DR. RAZIA NAGARWALA,
DR. APURV SHIMPI,
DR. SEEMI RETHAREKARDR.
and all the consultant and staff of
Sancheti college of physiotherapy,
Sancheti healthcare academy and
Thankful to all students for giving me opportunity to teach them and making me COMPLETE TEACHER.
THANKS TO MY FAMILY