Every physiotherapist want to start their own rehab centre or physio clinic. But very few are able to do it. This is because there is no guidance or training on how to do physiotherapy start-up. There are many physiotherapy start-up are doing very well in their start up business but no one or very few are ready to share their knowledge and experience of their start up business.
GB school has started with mission of making neuro rehab simple and providing our neuro rehabilitation multiple patients in multiple cities. With this goal in mind we had Stated speeding our wing in different cities of Maharashtra i. e. Mumbai and Nashik along with Pune. We have started five branches in first 6 months company start-up. Three in Pune one in Mumbai and one in Nashik. Now we have gone out of Maharashtra and started our 6th brand in Indore Madhya Pradesh.
GB school is not only focusing on education, training and treatment of patient with neurological dysfunction, but we are also educating and training budding physiotherapist in neuro rehabilitation.
In Last few months we have started getting calls and enquiry how are we growing so fast? What is the secret of our success? When most of the clinical therapist are able to start and run only one clinic, How are you growing so fast? What are you doing differently?
Whatever I learn and develop in my life, I always share with the world. Based on the feedback and need of clinical therapist, GB school has decided to share our knowledge and experience of physiotherapy start up business with everyone. So that we grow and everyone also grows with us. Growth of all therapist will help in the growth and development of our physiotherapy Profession.
We have designed a 6 months hand holding course for training of
“Physiotherapy Start up Business”
|Phases||Events||Topic of training||Timeline|
|Recruitment||Recruitment||Recruitment is based on business project and dream||2 months before training|
|Phase 1||: Direct training at GB centre.
Date 2nd – 3rd June 2018
|2 days direct training of start-up||2 Days|
|Phase 2||implantation at your own place||Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start-up business Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start up business||3 months|
|Phase 3||2 days of direct training for sales , marketing and growth of the start up
Date 1st & 2nd Sept 2018
|2 days of direct training for sales , marketing and growth of the start up||2 Days|
|Phase 4||Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start-up business||Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start-up business Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start up business||3 months|
|Presentation of success story of your start-up in next batch of the course.||1 Day
Date: Start on 1st and 2nd June 2018. Course ends in December 2018.
Registration : Only 10 Seats are available. So hurry and register soon for the course. You will have to send a short project report of your business plan and your dream project. Based on your project and interviews you will be selected for the 6 months course training.
Eligibility: Only clinical therapist (BPT or MPT) or Masters program therapist in Final year (MPT). No Under graduate students or interns can apply for this course.
Contact for registration: Priyanka Paliwal 7507362974, Manish Ray 8149547525
Course free: Rs 25,000/-
BANKING DETAILS : BHALERAO SCHOOL OF NEURO REHAB PVT LTD
Kotak Bank Sinhagad road Pune. Current account, A/C No- 2212622377
Venue : GB School of neuro rehab and aquatic therapy Shop no. C5- C6, Empire Estate, old Mumbai Pune highway Chinchwad.
I am doing my part to help others to grow and be successful clinical physiotherapist. Do you want to help yourself to grow?
If yes, then register soon and give us opportunity share our experience with you.
Who can attend the course?
- All Faculties / specialities of physiotherapist can attend
- This course is designed only for those therapist who want to start their start-up with next 1-2 years.
- Clinical therapist who finished their masters or bahelors degrees. Want to start their clinic.
- Those who already started their OPD/ Clinic but unable to grow and develop it as business start up. Who are stuck in their in their clinic and are now become self-employed. They got the full-time job for theirs elf in their own business start up.
- Those who got a dream project blue print in their mind or on paper. Already have funding for capital investment from their own boot straping fund from savings. Need to learn how get capita investment after boot straping.
- No Masters or Bachelor students are alloed to attend this training.
How to apply?
- You will have prepare a rough your project plan of your business or your dream project and send your business plan for study. we will study your proposal and based on your proposal we will selct you for training. You need write to your business plan, so that we understand your seriousness, dedication, commitment and erge learn somethig new.
- What is your five year plan? Where do you want to reach in next five year? Give details of your goals.
- IF you already have clinic/ start up, then your need to discuss your growth last few years, what is your aim to reach in next five years. What are problems you are facing in your busiess growth.
- Based on this we will reply you about yur selection in the course.
Phase 1: Direct training for two days: Financial eduation, team building and company formation.
In this direct training we will teach you how to prpare and educate yourself for start up.
- Prepar yourself before you leave your job
- Financila education: Balance sheet, Cash flow quadrant, Business development
- Are enterpreuner born or made?
- How to rais capital investment? How to do Budgeting and planning ?
- How to build your team ? How to lead your team?
- What type of business start up is better? Propritership, Partnership, LLP, Pvt Ltd, Public Ltd. What is the benefits and limitation of each type?
- How to register your company?
- How to do self branding and marketing ?
Phase 2: Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start up business
After learing all this you will go back to your own places and start implementing learned stratergies in your start up. You can contact us regularly regarding your planning, implementation and progress. We will help you at every step of implementation.
Phase 3: Direct training for two days: Sales, marketing and growth.
- Why start up fail? Common mistakes in start up
- What is going wrong in your compnay?
- How to increase your sales?
- How improve perfromance of your team?
- How to scale your business?
- Brand building, Marketing and advertising
Phase 4. Three months of implementation of strategies and plan of start up business
After learing all this you will go back to your own places and start implementing learned stratergies in your start up. You can contact us regularly regarding identification of problems and solutions, their implementation and progress. We will help you at every step of growth of your start up.
Phase 5. Project report and completion
Presentation of success story of your start-up in next batch of the course. You will share your success and failures, your problems solving methods. You will get completion certificate on successful completion of your start up and presentation.
if you dont succeed in your start up, your training and hand holding will continue for next 6 months till you are successful.
Why should we learn from new start-ups?
- We can learn better from a start-up business than a developed business. Most of the business do maximum mistakes during first 1 -2 years and they fail. But few survive through initial phase knows the success strategies better. Human brain learn better with procedural learning. You can observe and learn from Budding business project. which you can’t experience in a fully developed business.
Why should learn from GB school?
There are lots of business school and business trainer in market who will train you in business management. whereas GB school has experience of business development in our physiotherapy field which is lagging in others. We will share examples and experiences related physiotherapy start-up development. You will learn from a physiotherapy brother.
How will it help me in my start-up?
This training and hand hold guiding and mentoring for your physiotherapy start-up will help you plan and implement the strategies of business management.