Motor relearning part 3:
Advance Lower limb training in Stroke rehab
Contact for registration: Priyanka Paliwal 7507362974, Manish Ray 8149547525
Venue : GB School of neuro rehab and aquatic therapy Shop no. C5- C6, Empire Estate, old Mumbai Pune highway Chinchwad.
Course Fees: Rs 6000/-
BANKING DETAILS : BHALERAO SCHOOL OF NEURO REHAB PVT LTD
Kotak Bank Sinhagad road Pune. Current account, A/C No- 2212622377
- Lower limb function analysis and management
- This workshop focuses on biomechanics analysis of normal and abnormal movements during Lower limb tasks and function.
- Analysis of impairments and factors affecting Lower limb functions.
- Basic and advance Strategies to manage these impairments.
- Advance training will focus how to use advance training methods in improving Lower limb function. It will include principals , indications, practical application and effectiveness of following training methods.
- Application FES in improving lower limb function and gait
- Application of mental imaginary technique in improving lower limb function & Gait
- Application of Mirror therapy in improving lower limb function & Gait
- Application of Body weight supported treadmill training in improving lower limb function & Gait
- Application of Virtual Reality training in improving lower limb function & Gait