In this module patient will treated with less intensive training with aim of teaching basic bed mobility, sitting balance, standing balance and walking training. There will 10-20 repetitions of each exercises, more breaks will be provided based on patients physical capacity and tolerance. This rehab module is advised for the
- Initial stage patient 1 week to 1 month when they are physically weak and unfit for intensive long hours of training.
- Poor cardiopulmonary status. Uncontrolled / unstable blood pressure and sugar levels.
- Recent cardiovascular surgery done in past 1 – 3 months.
- Post spinal cord injury and spinal fixation done up to 2-3 months
- Those patient want to do only 1 hour of training