GB school of stroke rehab focuses on intensive rehabilitation training with high intensity, high repetitions and high frequency to improve the motor learning and motor control real life activities and movements
Task Specific Training
Provide intensive therapy with high repetition/ practice, high intensity and regular frequency to provide long hours practice training
Make them independent functionally and make them active and productive member of society.
Training of patients for intensive training for real life activities and skill training school.
1. High intensity- high load training to improve Strengthening
2. High repetitions – each Patient does 50- repetition for each exercises ( with multiple breaks). Evidence shows 10000 repetition need to learn new movement.
3. High frequency- 6 days week.
4. High opportunities to practice at home – more practice at home.
5. Exercise designing focus with interesting, engaging and enjoyable activities.
6. Real life activities